Thursday, May 10, 2012

one week off the grid

I cant believe it's only been one week since we moved out of our apartment hotel to settle in to our very own place...that we actually picked together.  It's been  nuts because I have spent most of my time cleaning, organizing and unpacking.  Ater many trips to Big W and a field trip to Ikea it's starting to finally feel like home. We still don't have internet but hopefully my wee fee mooching off cafes will end soon.

It's officially city living for Danny and I since we have also relinquished our rental car.  On the one hand not worrying about parking and the additional parking tickets we got is nice but the idea of not having the freedom to go on the road to wherever is a little constricting....hopefully with a few paychecks we can get a scooter!

I have been officially declined for two jobs.... I am only sort of bummed because I am still going through the recruitment process for a real estate company...keep your fingers crossed. 

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment