Friday, May 11, 2012

insect bombs

the lady who used to live in our apartment is beyond gross...we have experienced more than a handful of little critters in the apartment despite my many attempts of cleaning constantly...unfortunately our rental lease stipulates that any pests or vermin is our problem....thus the insect bombs.

I am now forced to hang out at my fave cafe manned by my favorite asians who luckily play Damien Rice instead of the pop asia radio station...don't get me wrong Danny and I have seen a few music videos on the pop asia tv channel as well as heard a sliver of a melody whilst on our road trip last weekend to Fraser Island...and enjoyed it! Its just I am glad that I dont have to listen to it for two hrs while i use their weefee.




p.s. I am obviously joking abt the implication that all asians listen to pop asia ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment