Thursday, November 22, 2012

giving thanks....

Things for which I am grateful:

1.  Danny - enough said.

2.  my family, though crazy at times, my life is lonely without them.  I miss them sooo much... I miss my mom and her cooking; the mixture of traditional thanksgiving food and Filipino food and the endless amount of leche flan my mom and aunt would cook for me (well for 'everyone') to eat.

3.  my friends...old and new.  I miss my friends back home and friends in other parts of the world... I am thankful for the new friends I have met... they have made moving to a different part of the world much more fun and a lot less lonely.

4.  anti ageing solutions, creams & serums.

5.  my jobs... I have the best jobs in the world... I work for great people and with great people.  I truly enjoy what I am doing and I am happy to have had the chance to explore such a different profession and work with amazing teams...

6.  opportunities...this I never have and never will take for granted.  I was lucky enough to be given great opportunities.  A path that I don't deserve to have stumbled upon...opportunities for a better life, great education, the chance to help out my family, opportunities for seeing the world & meeting different people, and a most remarkable opportunity that I have long dreamed about... details to come later.

7.  descendents & bouncing souls... i thought seeing the descendents in Berlin was a once in a life time event... probably won't get a chance to seem them play again... ever... well I am thankful for the Australia tour that they have announced and that I have purchased tickets for in February 2013 with the Bouncing Souls.

8.  adventures...our lives are full of them and I am so thankful for not being fearful of the different adventures that come our way.

9.  COFFEE

10. pho




No comments:

Post a Comment