Monday, April 30, 2012

dependency issues....

Today is Danny's first day og work.  I just dropped him off... I have been at home for 12 minutes... alone!

The fact that we are alone in a different continent labeled 'down under' because it's located in the under belly of the earth may be the factor responsible for my increased desire to be constantly in close proximity of Danny.  It has only been 14 minutes, today is going to be a long and lonely day, one can say that I miss him already.

Sure I had lists I wanted to make so that I can cross off the tasks on those lists, which usually gives me a feeling of accomplishment... but I have no motivation to do anything other than sit here, maybe nap, watch TV.  I can't even read because the book I am re-reading contains feelings of longing from a main character to her counterpart and I don't think that reading would distract me from the lonely and empty feeling I feel, in fact one can assume that it MAY heighten such emotions for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment